Creamsicle "Quarantini" Martini
A creamy blend of orange juice, vodka and vanilla ice cream. The creamsicle martini is dessert in a glass.
- 2 shots vodka
- 1 shot triple sec
- 1 cup orange juice
- 6 tbsp vanilla ice cream
- 8 drops orange or angostura bitters (optional)
Put the vodka, orange juice, bitters, triple sec and ice cream in a shaker with ice.
Shake and strain into a martini glass.
Note: If you don’t have a shaker, blend the vodka, orange juice, bitters and ice cream in a blender without the ice. Add ice and stir very well then strain into a martini glass.
- The recipe is using a standard 1.5 oz. shot glass.
- The bitters is optional because it is not always accessible during a quarantine. It helps emphasize the orange flavor in the cocktail. Angostura bitters is more commonly found and can be used instead.
- Play around with other juices you have in your house. Cranberry, pineapple or grapefruit juice would also be delicious.
- to make vegan, use orange sorbet instead.