Sheet Pan Salmon with Artichoke and Basil Israeli Couscous
Artichoke, basil, lemon, zucchini and tomatoes baked with Israeli couscous and salmon.
- 12 oz. marinaded artichokes, drained (1 jar or 2 cups)
- 1 cup basil leaves, packed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 8 oz. dry Israli couscous
- 1 lb. zucchini, half moon slices
- 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1.5-2 lbs. Salmon
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook the israeli couscous according to instruction on the box and drain.
- In a food processor or blender, blend the drained artichokes, basil, lemon juice, pepper, olive oil, and salt. Mix into the cooked couscous.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss the sliced zucchini with a drizzle of olive and sprinkle with salt and pepper directly on the pan. Push the zucchini to one side of the baking sheet.
- Spread out the couscous onto the other half of the pan and place salmon ontop of the couscous. Sprinkle the salmon with salt and pepper and a drizzle of olive oil and top with the sliced lemons. Sprinkle the cherry tomatoes ontop.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes