Lemon Lime Sprite Mini Bundt Cakes
Mini lemon bundt cakes made with sprite soda and topped with a lemon lime icing
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 1 box lemon instant pudding
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sprite
Lemon Lime Frosting
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp half and half
- zest of 1 lemon and 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cake mix, instant pudding mix, melted butter, eggs, and sprite.
- Grease a mini bundt pan and fill each cake slot 3/4 full of batter. Cook for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick/knife comes out of the center clean. For a full size bundt pan, cook 38-40 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, before inverting onto a wired rack. Let cool completly before frosting.
- Stir together the powdered sugar, lime juice, lemon juice, half and half, and zest from one lemon and one lime. Drizzle the tops of each bundt cake with the icing.