Green Eggs & Ham Frittatas (5 Ingredients)
Mini fritatas with basil and bacon
- 8 slices uncured bacon
- 1 cup basil, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup gruyere cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a food processor or blender, blend the basil and half and half until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs. Whisk in the basil milk, cheese, and season with salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until crispy. Let cool on a paper towel lined plate and chop coarsely.
- Lightly grease a muffin tin. Pour the egg mixture into each muffin compartment. Top with the cooked bacon. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Leave a Reply