Chocolate Almond Paleo Cookies
Mounds inspired cookies made of coconut flour, cocoa, dark chocolate chips, and almonds.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (plus 2 tbsp)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (plus 2 tbsp)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mix together the coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Add the coconut oil, eggs, and coconut sugar and mix until combined.
- Mix in the dark chocolate chips and sliced almonds.
- Make cookie dough balls about the size of a ping pong or heaping tablespoon. Spread cookie dough balls out on a parchment or non-slip baking mat lined baking sheet. Lightly flatten cookie dough balls with a spatula before cooking.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.